Why apply with us?
The Don Bosco TVET Training is open for all deserving students across the Philippines. By creating an online application portal, deserving applicants in far flung areas can send in requirements and take the examination of their desired courses. With 18 training centers throughout the archipelago, just find your preffered Don Bosco TVET Training branch to send the required documents to qualify.
Students intending to apply for scholarship must present and complete the following requirements:
- PSA (NSO original and photocopy Birth Certificate)
- Baptismal Certificate or its equivalent in respective religion
- Academic Records
- Compensation/ Salary of Parents or Guardian
- Letter of Recommendation from a parish priest, any religious sister or brother, or pastor
- Latest 2x2 photo with white background
- Must pass the age limit for the chosen course
We know that our scholarship is an absolute necessity for the youth belonging to families in the poverty threshold who yearn for quality education. This is our partners come in, you may choose to partner with us in the following capacity:
Sponsor Trainee Scholars
Companies will gain an early opportunity to select from the best up-and-coming trainees.
Partner with us through In-Service Training of our trainees or by donating materials and equipment to courses relative to the industry of your company. For more information regarding the partnership procedure, you may call us at 02 752-7551 or e-mail us at email@example.com